The SeaCURE™ Venteville Electrochlorination solution
The SeaCURE™ Venteville Electrochlorination Ballast Water Management Solution uses filtration followed by introduction of biocide.
After the first mechanical filtration of the sea water, a part of the flow is used to produce a sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) biocide which is injected in the ballast water to eliminate all microorganisms in the water (bacteria, phytoplankton, zooplankton). The system has a treatment capacity of 500 – 3.000 m3/h.
Why choose our Electrochlorination solution:
- Technology proven for years in marine and land based
growth protection systems
- Dual Purpose Option: bio fouling control replaces
expensive Cu/Al anode system
- Treatment on uptake only
- No storage or handling of the biocide
- Automated and/or manual operation for ballasting
- IMO approval and USCG AMS approval for fresh, brackish and salty water
- 24/7 support and service