The Biosea Venteville UV solution
The Venteville UV Ballast Water Management Solution uses a screen filter followed by UV light exposure to inactivate the microorganisms present in the water (bacteria, phytoplankton, zooplankton).
When ballasting, both filtration and UV disinfection are carried out. When deballasting, only UV disinfection is needed. The entire operation of the system is automated (valves, filter cleaning, UV intensity regulation, stripping mode) to treat all types of water. This system has a treatment capacity of 30 – 2.000 m3/h.
Why choose our UV-based solution:
- Technology proven for years in marine and land-based applications
- No storage or handling of the biocide
- Automated and/or manual operation for ballasting
- IMO approval and USCG AMS approval for fresh, brackish and salty water
- Minimal amount of UV lamps for easy maintenance
- 24/7 support and service