Products – Products
The VV-B2008 is a multi-function caller ID telephone
with a large LCD in which the calling numbers from the local PSTN, regardless
of FSK or DTMF mode, can be displayed before answering the call.
- Message waiting
– “R” key for call transfer
– Large LCD display
– LCD brightness adjustable in 5 steps
– Ringer volume adjustable in 3 steps
– Multi choice of ringer rhythm ( not for TRI model)
– Speed dailing for auto-IP or dedicated IP-dialing with the account number
– Last out going call redail
– Both FSK and DTMF signals can be detected simutaneously
– 12 two-touch storage and 2 local area code filters
– 180 groups CID, 60 out going dailed numbers memories and VIP numbers programmable
– Hand-free dailing and talking ( not for TRI model)
– Pause, music on-hold and message indication
– Super powerful lightning-proof and EMI resistance
– Programmable flash time: 100, 300, 600, 1000ms
– Auto-redail with a ring-back when conducted
– Incoming call number checking, calling back and deleting
– Easy to replace most of other types of telephones
The Venteville telephones are specially designed and configured for sea. For many years we manufacturing the VV-B2010 telephone, for fast and easy calls on board. Among other things to save space in narrow corridors or small spaces, the telephone are designed in a Flush-mounting (Can be build in walls or other spaces).
500-140 / 500-141
The mimic webserver client is powered by a compact
Linux computer sitting at the NLC core. It works as a webserver (TCP/IP).
If more than one screen(client) is needed, then you just add a client computer that will
connect to the web-server, and provide relevant alarm functions. The webserver client is also an excellent choice for autonomous vessels.
The computer (either webserver or dedicated
client) connects to the monitor via DP or DVI
and USB for touch. Lopolight can supply
the monitor or we can connect to an already
The Marinfloc Whitebox® is a failsafe overboard discharge monitoring and control unit. It is installed between the Oily Water Separator (OWS) and the overboard valve. It prevents non-compliant discharge of bilge water and helps to protect the crew from accusations as it presents the evidence of the vessels activities regarding discharge. Apart from logging it also helps prevent illegal discharge from occurring.
All vital discharge data is recorded and linked to the vessel’s GPS; the Whitebox® houses all necessary monitoring and control equipment for the overboard discharge. A digital recorder stores all critical data such as oil content, valve settings, flow via the oil content monitor and overboard flow, door open/closed, vessel position, and time.
The Whitebox can also monitor sewage overboard pump or STP running if connected.The data is stored in a secure digital format in the recorder and the history can be presented on the display or on a separate computer. That enables the crew to present the discharge data to USCG, Vetting, Class or port state and can prove that the operations have been compliant. The data is so detailed that extensive analysis can be made for preventive and performance reports.
The OCEAN GUARDIAN® can be connected to the Whitebox that can close the three way valve in the Whitebox when the vessel passes the 12 nautical mile line anywhere in the world. The Whitebox can also be used to monitor the discharge from the clean drains such as drains from the AC system or air cooler drains from the main engine. This type of water is generally very clean and could be pumped directly overboard which is approved by most classification societies. However as it may contain oil we recommend to discharge it through the Whitebox and if oil is present it will be directed to the bilge water tank for treatment by the OWS. This will greatly reduce the daily bilge water yield and the operation time and running costs of the OWS.
- Max capacity of flow rate: 20000 l/h
- Max surrounding temperature: 50°C (To be cooled by vent. system)
- Max water temperature *: 60°C
- Operating pressure: 0.25 – 0.40 MPa
- Electric power consumption: 75 W
- IP-class: IP54
- Voltage supply: 230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Fuse: 6 A
- General Service Air Pressure: 0.6-0.9 MPa
- Flanges: DIN, DN40, PN16
- Total weight: 105 Kg
- Size – Lenght,Width, Height: 950 x 350 x 740 mm
The Chris-Marine range of working rigs has been developed for safe and efficient maintenance of 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine parts.